NWIBA Monthly Meetings
The IBA holds general membership meetings every third Thursday of the month at 10:00AM at the Northwest Multiple Listing Service office located at 11430 NE 120th St, Kirkland, WA 98034 (unless otherwise noted). At our meetings, you’ll find excellent discussion with our diverse network of members, a guest speaker for the month’s topic, and a full catered breakfast.
The guest speakers at our meetings provide important training and insight concerning a variety of real estate matters that revolve around helping members better protect their brokerages, provide a superior level of service to clients, and have an elevated knowledge base. Past and ongoing meeting topics and speakers include:
- Annual “State of the MLS” with NWMLS CEO Tom Hurdelbrink
- Forms and Legal Updates with NWMLS Director of Forms and Policies, Justin Haag
- A Long History of Elected King County Assessors
- Social Media Marketing
- Underwriter Panel
- E&O Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Master Builders Association
- Roundtable Discussions of Relevant, Targeted Topics
- WA Department of Licensing, Revenue, and L&I Auditors
- Personalized Instruction from NWMLS Trainers on MLS Products/Services/Updates
Please feel free to check out our association as a guest at one of our General Membership Meetings. We'll supply professional networking, an educational speaker, a great breakfast buffet and plenty of hot coffee! For more information about monthly meetings please call Jenn Flynn, NWIBA President, directly at (206) 522-7003 or Contact Us.